Tuxedo Park is one of the most elite locations in Atlanta,Georgia. Here you will find elegant homes that range from Georgian and Tudor to Italian and Greek Revival. Surrounded by lush natural environment which unifies the district. A variety of homes on large lots often are nestled into woods or sited beyond a rise in a rolling park-like setting.
421 Blackland NW Road, Atlanta, Georgia
Photo credits MLS
The neighborhood of Tuxedo Park is bounded by West Paces Ferry Rd & Habersham Rd on the South, Roswell Rd. on the East, Putnam & Blackland Rd on the North; Northside Drive on the West.
Tuxedo Park Best Neighborhoods
- Blackland Road and Putnam Drive and the neighborhood of Chastain Park on the north.
- Northside Drive and the Kingswood neighborhood on the west.
- Moore’s Mill Road and the Argonne Forest neighborhood on the south.
- Habersham Road and the South Tuxedo Park neighborhood on the southeast.
- Lake Forest Drive and the East Chastain Park neighborhood on the northeast.
Tuxedo Park, Atlanta is an amazing community to call home.