Atlanta summer concerts are amazing, especially outdoors! Summer weather in July is very hot and humid with temperatures in the afternoons that reach on average near 90 °F! Atlanta has a thriving music industry and is considered to be a capital of hip-hop including Crunk, of R&B and its offshoot Neo-soul, and of gospel music…in addition to a thriving Indie-rock and live music scene. Classical, country and blues are also well represented.
10 Best Outdoors Atlanta Summer Concerts In July
Atlanta has a well-known and active live music scene. These are our picks for the 10 best outdoors Atlanta summer concerts happening in July. Making music events in the ATL an ultimate attraction when it’s hot outside.
1. The String Cheese Incident at Chastain Park Amphitheatre on JUL 7-8
2. Back To The 80’s at Wolf Creek Amphitheater on JUL 8
3. Incubus & Jimmy Eat World at Lakewood Amphitheatre on JUL 8
4. Steve Miller Band with Peter Frampton at Verizon Amphitheatre on JUL 16
5. Hans Zimmer at Verizon Amphitheatre on JUL 18
6. Charlie Wilson At Chastain Park Amphitheatre on JUL 21
7. Against All Odds at Lakewood Amphitheatre on JUL 21
8. Moody Blues at Chastain Park Amphitheatre on JUL 23
9. Legends of Southern Hip Hop at Wolf Creek Amphitheater on JUL 29
10. Foreigner and Cheap Trick at Chastain Park Amphitheatre on JUL 29